Spring session for Basic Lightroom begins at 7PM on May 16th, 2016 at The Arts Club.
In this class we will get you up and running with Lightroom.
We’ll walk you through getting your images organized and “imported” into Lightroom. We’ll also teach you efficient systems for managing your image collection, evaluating and sorting your keepers, and backing up your images.
There are so many time saving techniques, keyboard shortcuts, and powerful presets to share with you. Keywording, rating, filtering and making smart collections will ensure that you can always find any image you are looking for, and be able to see all your best work in one place.
We will finish off the evenings showing you some of the quick-develop tools you can use to start tweaking your images.
- Getting your Images Organized
- Importing Images into the Lightroom Library
- Evaluating & Sorting your Images
- Backing Up your Image Library
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Overview of Powerful Presets available
- Making Smart Collections
- Rating & Filtering your Images
- Keywording Techniques to quickly find images
- Overview of Quick-Develop Tools available
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***