This class is designed to teach the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop (CC, CS6, CS5) that will get you up and running with this popular image editing program. We’ll explore the tools, menus and pallets to help optimize your photographs.
Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced photographer, this course is essential for developing graphic design skills used in the industry.
Come and join us for this series of classes, there will be lots of time to discuss your questions. You’ll be surprised how much you will learn!
- How to use Photoshop’s Tools, Menus & Pallets
- Optimize Image Color & Contrast with Curves and HSL
- Use Photoshop’s Masks & Adjustment Layers
- How to use Batch Processing & Automating Functions
- Crop, Resize & Straighten Images with the Crop Tool
- How to Convert to Black & White
- Retouch Blemishes using the Clone & Healing Brushes
- Use the Adobe Bridge to Select & Organize your images
- Create Panoramic Images using Adobe’s Photomerge
- Create Dynamic Tonal Range images with “Merge to HDR”
- Work with RAW image files, including efficient Workflow Techniques
- Understand how Color Management works with your Monitor & Printer
- And More
Participants may use PC or Mac based Laptops, though you must bring your own. You must own Adobe Photoshop CC (2015, 2014), CS6 or CS5. You can download a 30-day free trial at www.adobe.com. It is recommended to upgrade to the latest version, so please check what you are currently using.
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***