After the nitty-gritty of Library Module is out of the way we can move on to the magic of the Develop Module. We will spend most evenings learning how to push and pull sliders, bend curves, and use localized adjustments to really polish your pictures.
Ultimately, you’ll be amazed at how far Lightroom can take your image files. You’ll also marvel at how quickly you can transform your files using Presets.
- Understanding & using the Develop Module
- Pushing & Pulling Sliders to get a desired look
- Using Localized Adjustments to polish your images
- Understanding Curves in Color Correction
- Overview of available Presets to quickly render Looks
- Grading your images for Final Render
- Utilizing Advanced HDR Techniques
- Selling your Photography via Online & Print channels
- And More
Prerequisite(s): Recommended PI-131 Basic Lightroom
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***