Whether you’re rebuilding your marketing program from the ground up or leading the first campaign of your career, this course will help you lay the foundation for a successful marketing endeavor.
Learn how to promote your business effectively online and offline, developing a targeted marketing strategy that engages potential customers throughout a busy marketing landscape.
In this course, we’ll explain marketing’s role in an organization; provide frameworks for analyzing a business, its customers, and its competitors; and show how to develop a successful marketing strategy and use that strategy to inform everything from pricing to promotion.
We’ll demonstrate how you build a successful online marketing campaign for all digital channels: search, video, social, email, and display.
- Developing a targeted marketing strategy
- Effective Online & Offline business promotions
- Explore the role of marketing
- Customer & Competition analysis
- Online Marketing for all digital channels
- Website analysis & Conversion goals
- Interpreting website analytics
- Understanding SEO tools
- Effective Display Ads
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***