Photography is commonly used to sell, document, and advertise buildings, homes, and spaces. Join us for an introduction to the fundamentals of real estate and architectural photography.
This course describes the best ways to light interior elements to show their texture and form, and contains tips on staging rooms to make them more inviting.
You’ll learn about the best approach to photographing any subject, whether you’re representing it realistically or embellishing its features. We’ll explore lighting, staging, and infusing unique style into your shots.
We also tackle the tricky challenges that windows and exterior lighting introduce: how do you adjust exposure to capture interior details without overexposing the windows? We will also guide you step-by-step through the process of capturing an architectural image – from planning to shooting to editing to client delivery.
If you’re ready to gain a more sophisticated understanding of architectural photography principles this is the course for you. Whether you want to learn more about breaking into this growing market, or add more advanced skills to you own photography, this is also the course for you.
- Capturing an Architectural Image
- Staging Interiors to look their Best
- Lighting Interiors with Natural & Studio Lights
- Adjusting Exposure to Capture Interior Details
- Using your DSLR, Compact, Phone or Tablet
- Reviewing Iconic Architectural Photography
- Infusing Unique Style into your shots
- Tips & Tricks for Planning a Trip
- Breaking into this Growing Market
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***