Study key concepts and fundamentals of Wedding Photography.
Intended for the occasional wedding photographer, this course includes: contemporary and photo-journalistic styles of wedding photography, equipment, posing individuals and large groups, wedding traditions and cultures, plus business practices.
Students are expected to bring their DSLR and flash to class.
- Identifying the Goals of Your Photographs
- Preplanning Workflow for the Big Event
- Telling a Story with Contemporary & Photo-Journalistic Styles
- Types of Equipment You May Require
- Holding Your Camera & Ready For Action
- Posing Individuals & Large Groups
- Wedding Traditions & Cultures
- Best Business Practices
- Overview of Editing Software
- And More
Prerequisite(s): PG-102 Intermediate Photography
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***