This two-day workshop will be your personal guide to commercial photography.
Ready to break into the commercial photography business, this course will help you navigate the ins-and-outs of the industry by delivering expert advice on an entire gamut of subjects – from marketing to shooting, branding through location scouting.
You’ll learn how to set a budget, advertise your brand, and build your portfolio and client base. This course also includes invaluable technical tips on shooting and retouching.
This is a one-stop shop for all the tools and skills needed to build a commercial photography portfolio and find your niche in the industry!
- Standing Out in this Competitive Profession
- Freelancing as a Commercial Photographer
- Opportunities in Advertising, Corporate & Stock
- How to acquire Rights and Releases
- Marketing your Photos
- Advertising your Brand
- Building your Portfolio & Client Base
- Tips & Tricks on Shooting & Retouching
- Setting a Budget
- Location Scouting
- And More
***Daytime workshop w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***