Breaking into the glamorous world of fashion photography requires in-depth knowledge of the industry from the latest terminology and trends to how to work with magazines and modeling agencies.
We share trade secrets on making a name for yourself as a fashion photographer. You will learn what you need to know about industry standards, working with models, putting together a crew, and how to land magazine spreads and fashion campaigns.
- Learning the latest Terminology & Trends
- Working with Magazine & Modelling Agencies
- Making a Name for yourself in Fashion Editorial
- Putting Together a Crew
- Working with Clients
- Overview of Low-Key & High-Key Lighting
- Ethical Standards regarding Photo Manipulation
- Cropping your Image to Improve Composition
- Retouching Techniques with Adobe Photoshop
- And More
Prerequisite(s): Recommended PG-105 Portrait Photography
***Daytime workshop w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***