The intention of this course is to produce a photographic book. Students will shoot a project or use an existing body of work, learn about editing, sequencing and design, and have the book printed.
We will focus on creating a narrative both conceptually and visually, examine how the experience of a book differs from other display forms, and experiment with various approaches to achieve an object of high quality that tells a story.
- Organizing your Photos
- Developing a Design Concept
- Overview of Photo Book Designs
- Editing Photos in Lightroom & Photoshop
- Review of Photo Book Software (ie. Apple iPhoto)
- Printing a Physical & Digital Photo Book
- Telling a Story with your Photo Book
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***