Research story ideas, apply appropriate equipment and techniques, all while maintaining high ethical standards.
Tune your eye with the work of prominent photojournalists and learn the evolving expectations of the fast-changing world of print and digital media.
- Non-Fiction Storytelling through Photography
- Researching Story Ideas
- The Art of the Interview
- Capturing the Moment with a Flash
- 3-Point Lighting for DSLR Video Interviews
- Optimize your DSLR Workflow Tips & Tricks
- Maintaining High Ethical Standards
- Overview of Prominent Photojournalists
- Working in Print vs. Digital Media
- Shooting & Editing in RAW Format
- Review of Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***