Discover the digital realm of portrait photography by learning how to identify the inner characteristics of your subject.
Learn how studio lighting, composition techniques and the principles of design will enhance the abilities of advanced amateur photographers or part-time professionals.
Although ideal for students who want to broaden their understanding of photographing people in a studio environment, outdoor and natural light photography are also covered.
Please bring samples of portrait work that you like.
- Identifying Your Subjects Unique Character
- Overview of the Studio Environment
- Various Studio Lighting Techniques
- Portrait Composition Techniques
- The Principles of Design
- Outdoor & Natural Light Photography
- Overview of Editing Software
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***