Manage your company’s image and share it with the world. Learn how to promote your organization, communicate news with search-friendly press releases, increase brand recognition, and more.
The rise of social media — including blogs, social networks, microblogging, and other channels, has made communicating your story and message increasingly complex. Modern public relations demands an integrated, multi-channel approach in order to successfully build awareness, loyalty, engagement, and advocacy.
In this detailed course, learn how social media has revolutionized public relations, and gain an effective workflow you can use to ensure you’re sharing the right message with the right audience. Learn how to build a PR plan, develop and optimize messaging, and engage everyone in the media, from reporters to bloggers and influencers.
- Managing your Company’s Image
- Social Networking to Increase Brand Awareness
- Building & Maintaining a Dialogue with Customers
- Creating Search-Friendly Press Releases
- Sharing Company News through Blogging Tools
- Understanding Microblogging in Public Relations
- Integrating Social Media Accounts for Productivity
- Overview of Google & Third-Party SEO Tools
- How to Engage with Influencers in the Media
- Building a Successful PR Plan
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***