You will acquire basic skills in Photoshop editing, close cropping, and clipping paths of images for electronic file post-production output.
Gain experience photographing a large variety of small objects with different textures, surfaces, and materials while also producing creative compositions, lighting, and background environments to be well placed for commercial shooting work.
- Learning your DSLR Camera Operations
- Studio Strobe Lighting Techniques
- Continuous Lighting Techniques
- Speed Lights & Lighting Modifiers
- Utilizing Natural Light
- Basic Adobe Photoshop Editing Tips
- Gaining Experience with Textures, Surfaces & Materials
- Producing Creative Compositions
- Optimizing Background Environments
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***