Being an action sports photographer is about more than getting freeze frames of famous athletes. It’s about documenting the experience of people for whom the line between passion and work is blurred.
At his or her best, the action photographer tells compelling stories that show us at our most daring, fearless, and adventurous. Learn how to work with a client, and shoot with their brand in mind; how to prepare yourself and your gear for a shoot in an extreme environment; how to take photos of extreme sports pros in Burst Mode, and work with variable light conditions.
- Telling a Compelling Story through Sports
- Review of Classic Sports Photojournalism
- Working with Athletes & Optimizing Opportunities
- Preparing for the Assignment & Gear Overview
- Shooting in an Extreme Environment
- Using a Go-Pro to get Intimate Shots
- Working with Variable Lighting Conditions
- Getting Experienced with Burst Mode on your DSLR
- And More
***Daytime workshop w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***