This popular course offers an introduction to acting in a lively, fun and supportive atmosphere.
Ideal for those with little or no acting experience, this course provides the chance to explore acting in a practical way. Everything from acting techniques and methods to scene study and character development is covered in this 12-week introductory course.
Collaboration, sensible risk-taking, communication skills, stillness, decisiveness, ingenuity, calmness under pressure, listening, focus, empathy, joyousness, compassion, self-reliance. Are you interested in deepening these qualities?
Whether you are serious about becoming an actor or simply wish to try something new and creative, you will find this course fun, social and rewarding.
Each class will provide guidance and feedback from an experienced instructor, ensuring you get the most out of your course.
- Guidance & Feedback from an Experienced Instructor
- Workshops incorporating Games, Improv, Monologues, etc.
- Understanding the Script, Teleplay, and Screenplay formats
- Collaboration Exercises to hone Communication Skills
- Sensible Risk-Taking and how to act In-The-Moment
- Building needed Characteristics while under the Spotlight
- Opportunity to Audition for an Upcoming Play at The Arts Club
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***