“The Change Makers” is a series of non-fiction documentary films exploring the issues of our time and what can be done to create positive change in our lives, in our society, in our environment and on our planet.
Feeling inspired by community and social change? Trying to find a way to contribute and do something meaningful in the world? This series is for you!
These films have been captivating audiences around the world exploring some of the most compelling topics facing us today. Environmental, social justice, health, food and water will be highlighted in this course, opening our eyes and our hearts to all sides of the issues.
Reviewing selected documentaries at The Arts Club in Brighton with their big theatrical screen, we’ll dive deep and learn how to not only enjoy these films on a new level, but also improve our own documentary projects by incorporating inspired techniques used by these change makers.
Refreshments will be available at the club’s canteen.
- Exploring the Important Issues of our world
- Creating Positive Change in our community
- Viewing Non-Fiction Documentary Films
- Discussion Groups about watched films
- Multiple Topics covered on a Theatrical Screen
- Incorporating Inspired Lessons in our everyday lives
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***