This one-day weekend Improv workshop exercises your creative muscles by developing your improvisational skills in a positive, encouraging, and friendly environment.
The workshop was designed for adults who are looking to build the skills to perform in shows – or who just want to build their presentation skills or confidence.
However, it’s a totally fun activity for couples, and a great way to make new friends. Our classes do not require any prior experience in Improv or acting in any way, so why not give it a try?
- Exercising your Creative Muscles
- Developing your Improv Skills
- Performance Tips & Tricks
- Auditioning for Live Performance
- Building Confidence through Improv
- Honing your Presentation Skills
- And More
***Daytime workshop w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***