“The Film Makers” is a series of workshops exploring the work and methods of the world’s greatest filmmakers.
These choices are meant to encourage discussion and comparison, and to educate filmgoers about some of film history’s most legendary and influential forces in filmmaking.
Many of these filmmakers were highly innovative mavericks and renegades who challenged the established ‘system’ which existed during their time. Names such as Orson Welles, Stanley Kubrick, and Charlie Chaplin.
Reviewing selected films at The Arts Club in Brighton with their big theatrical screen, we’ll dive deep and learn how to not only enjoy these films on a new level, but also improve our own film projects by incorporating inspired techniques used by these mavericks.
Refreshments will be available at the club’s canteen.
- Exploring the works of Great Auteur Filmmakers
- Viewing Interviews with Influential Directors
- Discussion Groups studying Story Concepts
- Enjoying these Classic Films on a Deeper Level
- Incorporating Inspired Techniques into our own Films
- Enjoying these Films on a Theatrical Screen
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***