Want to learn how to be a writer, get published or manage a consistent blog? Have you ever thought you could excel at it if only you had the time?
Get inspired and work smarter (not harder) with this course, exploring writing styles and storytelling fundamentals to help you produce better writing in general – whether you want to write a book, try your hand at screenwriting, or write articles.
This sixteen-week boot camp for writers is a program designed to help understand and emulate the methodology and habits of successful writers. In this course, we focus on developing one new technique each week so we can start to integrate new skills and habits that lead to greater productivity.
- Exploring Writing Styles
- Storytelling Fundamentals
- Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Writing Applications for Desktop & Mobile
- Overview of Screenplay Formatting
- Overview of E-Book Formatting
- Managing & Publishing a Blog
- Blogging Platforms & their Pros/Cons
- Emulating the Methodology of Successful Writers
- Article & Technical Writing as a Career
- Productivity Tips & Mobile Apps
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***