This workshop prepares students and emerging photographers with their portfolios (their most important “tool”), business cards, promotions, websites, quoting and negotiating contracts and usages, professional fees, invoicing, business practices and ethics, copyright, and model and property releases.
Insights into dealing with art directors and art buyers, editors, model/talent agencies, assessing models’ comps/portfolios, casting, and hiring talent such as makeup artists, fashion stylists, prop people, hair stylists, photo assistants, and the rest of your “crew”.
- Developing a Portfolio that Attracts Business
- Overview of Portfolio Design Options
- Building your Digital & Physical Portfolios
- Integrating Social Media into a Marketing Strategy
- Designing a Brand with Business Card & Logo
- Dealing with Clients & Industry Professionals
- Staying Competitive in a Local Marketplace
- Budgeting, Invoicing, Purchasing & Accounting
- Creating Necessary Templates
- Hiring a Crew
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***