This course develops your skills and understanding of the post-production process.
From ingesting your source material and proper asset management to offline and online editing, rendering, color correction, music, sound effects and sound track optimization, this course will walk you through mastering your final project.
This course also introduces you to DVD/Blu-ray creation, and walks you through the duplication process. We also demonstrate various digital distribution methods for getting the final project delivered to customers electronically.
- Introduction to Popular NLE Tools (Premiere Pro, FCP X, Sony Vegas Pro)
- Ingesting your footage
- Transcoding methods & best practices
- Proper Asset/Library Management
- What is Offline & Online Editing?
- Basic Color Correction with Lumetri & others
- Adding Music & Sound Effects to the Timeline
- Fundamental Editing Techniques
- Exporting your final project for different mediums
- DVD/Blu-ray Mastering & Duplication
- And More
Prerequisite(s): Recommended VS-VP102 Video Production Fundamentals.
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***