This course is designed to guide you through the best practices and techniques for YouTube content creation.
In this course, we’ll quickly explore the fundamentals of filmmaking, before showing you how to make use of inexpensive solutions to create and post your own YouTube videos.
Then we’ll examine the advantages of collaborative projects and advanced techniques to create more professional and powerful content using local facilities and resources available to YouTubers here in Eastern Ontario.
The Course culminates in every student creating their own YouTube video, making use of studio facilities in the “Brighton Studio Village”.
- Exploring Filmmaking Fundamentals
- Which Camera should I use?
- How to use a Webcam, Handicam & DSLR
- Making a Vlog on a Limited Budget
- YouTube Videos for Business
- How to Promote your Videos & Monetization Options
- Collaborating with other Vloggers
- How to Edit your Video the Easy Way
- Exporting your Video using Video Compression
- Using the Brighton Studio Village Facilities
- Creating your first Video from Start to Finish
- And More
***Evening course w/ start date subject to minimum registrations***